Wednesday, November 23, 2005

so many photos so little time, so i'll just start with one..... of my favorites. J.D. accuses me sometimes of loving Manteiga more than him....i'm still giving this one some thought....
So here's my puppy, he's three now. and unfortunately yes i'm going to gush a bit about how he is the fluffiest, funniest, cutest dog there is. His name means butter in Portugese, so incedently when we go to Portugal people look at us bizzarly when we call him.
Other random tidbits, he's afraid of plastic bags and tile floors. Get a tile floor wet and watch big dog tremble, shake, whine and panic like it's the end of the world. Our vet said he was phobic... can dogs be phobic? anyway, here's me and my pup for those of you who didn't know.
Oh and incedentally, my man is pretty cute too.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger k said...

Personally daaaahling...I love Butta! And I think you should bring your hot men home to play. I'm lonely and miss you. Hugs and kisses and puppy ear scratches!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Firefly said...

Not sure who's prettier - you or Manteiga.
Love,
Mom

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Firefly said...

Hi again, Honey.
If you ever got Manteiga back home across the ocean, he would never see France again. I'm becoming an accomplished puppy love.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home