Sunday, April 16, 2006

still no internet......

hiya,

still no internet. and this time no turning-off then turning-on will do the trick. I'm learning though. Aparently the firewall that comes with Windows XP is every I.T. person's nightmare. All the computer people out there are aware of its crapness. so crap indeed that windows XP is going off the market next year because the firewall problem is only one of a few.
Laughs and giggles for those poor helpless clueless technology fools (of course me being one), i tell ya.

so, i'm still waiting for an I.T. friend to help me.

so, i'm still in search of the perfect word from Merriam-Webster.com that means "sick and tired of being helpless", because untill I find it, that word for the moment is "Leila"

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger k said...

you should have gotten a Mac - much more expensive, and the I.T. people know even less about how to make it work, but the up side is that it rarely needs the assistance of an I.T. person to make it work...

this is neither here nor there...as you are suffering and i am sorry for that...being disconnected is a nightmare. I don't know how life existed before connectedness...really I don't!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about asking people who knows how to fix a crappy uninstall of norton internet security ;) ;) ?

Hopefully, guys from EXIA did the trick!

see you !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home