Friday, June 30, 2006

Ode to my Fabulous Students

Hiya,

it's me, and you'll never guess where i'm writing from. my kitchen/salon table, on my very own, super duper, seriously internet connected laptop.

no jokes.

my i.t. snag has finally (my anti-virus told me it had been 101 days since my last update. meaning that many days of un-connected-ness) been unsnaged.

but this is besides the point. the point ladies and gentlemen, is that my super duper students heard that i had a problem, promptly rose to the occasion and a few of them teamed up to solve my problem in less than a half an hour.
I will be going tomorrow with a bottle of champagne to thank them. (i'm no longer their teacher) and cheers to france that i won't get thrown in jail for bringing alchol into a place of learning.

So here it is. Thank you my lovely Exia students for fixing my computer. and thank you all in general for having been such a great class. all of you are great people, which in life will get you everything you could ever want. (spoken like a true old lady)

cheers, see you tomorrow.
L

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger k said...

doesn't it make you wonder why you pay for technical support, warranties and or insurance???

kudos fabulous students and much gratitude for getting my girl back online!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home