Monday, October 16, 2006

refrigerator poetry

hiya,

well, from time to time i get rather engrossed with the little magnets on my fridge and make poetry. I surely do love those fridge poetry sets.

Words for thought from the food-box. lemme know what you think?


untitled no1
the body drinks truth
like a book tells wine


untitled no2
strange silent moon
wander
murmur
sleep
and spy on me



untitled no3
whisper life
into
her
if you love not an aching bosom


untitled no4
cliché uses what we are
to drown our muse
compeling me to explore my heart
yet speak of vanished shadows in my head


and my favorite

conscious dictionary soup


(which is ultimately language i suppose)
i think i need to rename my fridge this.

thanks for playing

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were a poet, sis. :>

Those actually are pretty good poems, but then, I'm just a silly scientist, so what would I know?

Hope that this note finds you well, sis. *HUG*

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger k said...

and how is it you can scold me for not blogging when it has been exactly the same number of days between your last two posts as were between my last two posts? hmmm???

didn't I give you the refridgerator poetry magnets? You used to write stuff on the fridge at suite sixteen...ahhh, the days of mermaids and wednesdays - kisses!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger k said...

still counting the days....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home